CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

GAME

my sister in law posted this on her blog and I thought it would be fun. I have made a few changes. Hope we can have fun with this.

The first THREE people to respond to this post will get something made by me!

1- You will not know what it will be. (hint: leave a comment on which types of bow you like best and what your favorite colors are).
2- What I create will be just for you or a child.
3- It'll be done this year. (might be a little while, hopefully not to long).
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It will probably be something to do with ribbon and bows:)
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. Believe me... it may blow your mind!

You don't have to have a blog to play...just leave me a comment and email me with your address and I will send you a fun gift. carmama@juno.com

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm glad you are doing this! Just yesterday Erin Joy said, "my headband is a pattern. I love my headband." I let her know that her nice aunt made it. She said, "I already know mom."

Crystal said...

Keep posting Carma. I can't wait to see more of your stuff!